2012-10-22

Welcome to the club


My first hello to my readers! :) Do you have a pleasant activity which is probably forgotten because of continuous lack of time? I'm sure you do. But did you know that officially "lack of time" is called ''I'm so lazy to do what I like"? So, one day I realised that all I do in this short life is ''sleeping, eating, and working''. I have passion for photography, I have a camera, I even have a photography book, but what about this? Nothing. I'm always pretending that I don't have time for this. But from now on I have time for everything and everybody I love. This blog is my public promise and you are my witness. So, welcome to the club!

As the Autumn is going to the end and the nature is in the peak of it's beauty I post my firs autumnal shots. Hope you enjoy:)




















1 comment: